Monday, November 17, 2008

Fucking Itunes....

Why would you have regional iTunes stores? What the hell is the purpose of that. I'm an american who wants to buy a fucking badass german rap/pop/folk(?) artist... iTunes has an answer for me, "fuck off".WTF man. Its not like the electrons are going to go back and bitch about the trip... First I'm laden with the bloat that is iTunes to use my iPod, then I'm restricted by DRM for the music I buy, AND I cant get international (in relation to my location) artists. iTunes makes a good argument FOR piracy. I'm beginning to loose my patience. I'm famous for my patience.

Me: Hey I just wanna buy this
Apple: fuck you.
Me: iMpissed

What I cant buy.

Ich habe nur ein gezinkte karte.


*update: I forgot, I cant transfer/import my goddamn playlists off my ipod and back into my computer. I'm not talking about the files, I mean the lists, so I dont have to recreate them... Asshats.