Saturday, August 30, 2008

My top 15 favorite movies. In no particular order.

So I was just goofing again and found Michele Gondry's "Sweded" Be Kind Rewind trailer and it got me thinking. That was one of my top 10 favorite movies, it was hilarious and I cried. Awesome. So I thought my 10 favorite movies would be a good topic. But as I thought about it my top 10 are more an amorphous blob, no 1, no 2, just a bunch of movies that I have, would, and or will watch from any point until the end and have no problem watching immediately thereafter.

So I present my top 15 favorite movies, because goddamnit 10 aint enough. These are grouped, pretty much how they are in my head.

A. Be Kind Rewind
2. The Royal Tennenbaums
B. 5th Element
C. Last Starfighter
H. Tron
D. Nightbreed
4. Patton
E. Stranger Than Fiction
F. The 10 Comandments
7. Surfs Up
G. Westworld
J. The Great Escape
I. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
6. The Sword and The Stone
E. Mirrormask
3. Rushmore

honorable mention:
Barton Fink
O Brother Where art Thou
Ghostbusters

And since I talked about it. The hottest shit ever.