Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something.

I love Mitch Hedberg. My friend got me a few of his comedy albums a few years back. I had seen him on Comedy Central but I didn't know his name. You know when your listening to the radio and manage to miss the beginning and end of a song so you don't know who it is? Or worse you hear 6 band names and song titles, all together. Well that shit happened to me every time I caught Dr. Katz or Home Movies, or whatever else he was on at the time. Well short story, my buddy got me a few albums and they are great. Then he died. Mitch, not my friend. I get bummed out everytime I listen to them. I crack up and then remember, thats it. No more. God God Damn it Damn it. Then I get ok when I hear him say "Im not going to stop doing something because of what happens at the end.". I think thats kind of a cool way to go about things. Its pretty damn brave.

Well speaking of rice, I'm on a diet. My wife and I are trying not to be fatties so our kids will have a good example. We don't actually have kids, these are our theoretical children, who deserve a better example. I kinda like it, its making me cook and I like cooking. This week Ive made bomb ass chicken tacos, some aiight chili, and something else. I cant remember everything.

My chicken recipe:
-chicken
-green salsa
-red salsa
simmer the chicken in a little red salsa and water until its at about 50% less water than you started with, then replace that missing water with green salsa. Simmer until it reduces to about 50% again, then serve. Its easy, good, and you dont have to measure.

You want some homemade sprite?