Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

So apparently there is a subculture of NERF customization. I sensed it like Ol'Ben when I saw a custom NERF Maverick on Brass Goggles. It seemed like it was too good of an idea not to have spread wider than the extremely focused Steampunk Contingent. And wow did I stumble into an awesome hobby. I started looking around for Mavericks to customize and I got my first at Target for 7$. I've been bumming around the nerd looking for paint scheme inspiration. I love black, and just a black gun would look hot, but I want to do something a little more flamboyant. Gold and silver? Black and Gold? Not sure yet but damn this guy has some nice ones.
Ive been looking for a new hobby recently and this really appeals to my sense of "I can shoot my cat with this".